Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SRU

Once again it is raining in good ole Slippery Rock Pennsylvania. Today is a good day though because in about a half hour I will be on the road heading back to the best state ever Ohio! It is the last day before Thanksgiving break here at the University and slowly but surely the parking lots are starting to empty out. The SRU professors are keeping us busy though as I have a bag full of school work going home with me. Slippery Rock will be a quiet place over this holiday as the town consist mainly of students! We will be returning shortly to finish up the semester here at the Rock! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great thanksgiving and a great start to the holiday season. Despite our rainy week at Slippery Rock, today is a beautiful day.I hope its as sunny in Ohio as it is in Pennsylvania today. I wouldnt go as far to say Ohio is the best state, but I am going to be doing a little black friday shopping in one of their malls in niles! I'll see you in class on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same as you except I will be spending my thanksgiving in PA. Lots of school work to stay busy with over break! Athough So much homework needs to be done, It still is wonderful not having to worry about going to class and what not. The homework doesnt feel as bad as it normally would for this reason. Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving and eat lots of turkey like myself!

    ReplyDelete