Thursday, December 1, 2011

Technology

I have said it time and time again that I hate technology and that I am not good with it. After taking Tech Pete I still am not a huge fan of technology but I can see how it can be beneficial in the classroom and I feel like there is a need for it in come cases. I can also say that even though I was confused and frustrated throughout the majority of the semester in this class I came away learning a lot. I actually was able to help some of my roommates on assignments dealing with technology and realized that even though I was thinking I was still not understanding anything that I actually was. I think that this class has made me become more open to technology and I am going to try to keep learning more about it and using it more because it obviously is on the rise. I might even ask for an IPAD for christmas! Anyway I am glad this class is a requirement and I learned a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment